Women in leadership roles –
Career strategies for female managers
What are the key questions?
- What are the typical challenges faced by female managers in their day-to-day work?
- Are there really differences between men and women, and what does it means to my work as a manager?
- What “unofficial” rules are there for women and men in a professional context and how can I exploit them to my own advantage?
- How can I as a woman lead others in an authentic and effective way at work?
- What career strategies and paths are suitable to me?
What benefits are to be had?
- Analyse your own style of leadership: Identify strengths and weaknesses, leverage and use feminine leadership qualities while remaining true to your own style
- Receive insights on how to sharpen your personal profile as an authentic manager
- Discuss a number of challenges facing female managers and develop strategies for resolving them
- Practise behaviour strategies for challenging situations
Who are the participants?
Female managers – across target groups for doctors, nurses and administrators
When and where does the seminar take place?
- We will also be happy to offer this seminar as an in-house seminar for groups of 4 or more – simply get in touch.
WMC Healthcare GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0)89 26 20 84 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)89 26 20 84 - 499