Economic thinking from different perspectives –
Doctors, nurses and administrators
What are the key questions?
- What does economic thinking mean for my area of work in comparison to others?
- What control systems are particularly relevant to my area of responsibility?
- What are the key cost-drivers and how can I influence them within my area?
- How can relevant KPIs be communicated in a transparent and comprehensible manner to various groups of professionals in everyday work situations at a clinic?
What benefits are to be had?
- Promote economic thinking from different perspectives (doctors, nurses, administrators)
- Deepen understanding of commercial issues
- Understand major KPIs and control systems and utilise them in your own area of work
- Reflect on internal communication processes, and develop and discuss approaches aimed at improving communication channels
- Raise cost consciousness in yourself and others
Who are the participants?
Managers – across target groups for doctors, nurses and administrators
When and where does the seminar take place?
- We will also be happy to offer this seminar as an in-house seminar for groups of 4 or more – simply get in touch.
WMC Healthcare GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0)89 26 20 84 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)89 26 20 84 - 499