Conducting professional job interviews –
Identifying suitable applicants
What are the key questions?
- How can I identify the right applicant for a job?
- What techniques can I employee to check the candidates suitability in a targeted manner?
- How can I find out as much as possible about a person in a short time?
- How can I organise the main theme of an interview and what is the best way to prepare?
- How can I avoid observation and evaluation errors?
- How do I come across as an interviewer?
What benefits are to be had?
- Make personnel selection in your organisation even more professional
- Learn methods and techniques of suitability diagnostics
- Sharpen your judgement regarding the suitability of person and requirement
- Receive (video) feedback on how you come across as a person and as an interviewer
Learn and practise interview techniques
Who are the participants?
Personnel staff or managers involved in personnel selection procedures
When and where does the seminar take place?
- We will also be happy to offer this seminar as an in-house seminar for groups of 4 or more – simply get in touch
WMC Healthcare GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0)89 26 20 84 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)89 26 20 84 - 499